Training courses including small groups or individual tuition for shooting work, trials or tests.
Keith Fallon has a wealth of knowledge and experience in training working dogs for sport or competition.
The Gundog Training in more detail:
- Training for obedience in the field, including heelwork, Sit/Stay & Recall
- Distance control, hunting and stopping
- Retrieving and Finding (Lost, Seek)
- Drop to shot where applicable
- Steadiness to thrown objects and working around distractions
- Specialised training can be accommodated such as for Spring Pointing or Working Tests
- Working with the dummy launcher and cold game if required
- Excellent training facilities including steadying areas, varied terrain and cover
- All breeds and levels welcome
- Using our Common Sense style of training using positive reinforcement
- Private 1 to 1
- We do not use harsh methods and aim to produce well trained steady gundogs through patience, rewarding (praise & food) and gentle corrections
- Training to the whistle