Puppy Training & Socialisation Classes
Puppy Training Classes 2022
Puppy Foundation Training 5 Sessions (For dogs up to 6 months) Book Online
Advanced Puppy 5 Sessions (moving on from the Foundation course) Book Online
Puppy Foundation – Saturdays – 10:15 & Tuesdays 10:15
Advanced Puppy – Thursdays 10:15 & Saturdays 11:30
In the field opposite Denfurlong Campsite (and the old Chedworth Farm Shop), Fields Rd, Chedworth, Gloucestershire.GL54 4NQ
The Puppy Foundation in more detail:
- Basic commands such as Sit, Stay/Wait, Heel, Recall, Fun & Games (fetch, find), Leave
- Advice on jumping up and biting /chewing
- Increasing the owner/puppy bond
- Off lead run around under the trainer’s supervision.
- Great chance to socialise your puppy.
- Handling your puppy, feeding, home life, starting on the right track with behaviour at home.
- Dog equipment including leads, toys and whistles
- Home life and how it can affect training
The Advanced Puppy Class in more detail:
- Learn new commands and exercises
- Improving: Heelwork, Recall and Distance Control
- Preparing for the adolescent dog
- Much more!
Our training methods:
- We encourage as much owner participation as possible to benefit from the training
- Families welcome (and encouraged)
- Increasing the owners understanding of their particular dog and breed
- Positive training methods with gentle corrections. What we call a common-sense approach
- We do not use harsh physical methods or shouting
- Information on rewarding your dog the do’s and don’ts
- Games to increase mental stimulation and avoid boredom
- Short exercises changing frequently to avoid boredom and increase memory
Our trainers have a wide range of breed knowledge and welcome all breeds large and small into the classes.